Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ამოგიჩემე..


კიდევ ერთი სიმღერა ამოვიჩემე...


Thank You For The Music :)


I'm nothing special, in fact I'm a bit of a bore

If I tell a joke, you've probably heard it before

But I have a talent, a wonderful thing

'Cause everyone listens

when I start to sing :)

I'm so grateful and proud

All I want is to sing it out loud




So I say

Thank you for the music,

the songs I'm singing

Thanks for all the joy they're bringing

Who can live without it,

I ask in all honesty

What would life be?

Without a song or a dance what are we?

So I say thank you for the music

For giving it to me





Mother says I was a dancer before I could walk

She says I began to sing long before I could talk :)

And I've often wondered, how did it all start?

Who found out that nothing can capture a heart

Like a melody can?

Well, whoever it was, I'm a fan.. :)