Wednesday, July 7, 2010

memorable quotes from films.. ( part 1 )





გადავწყვიტე აქ შევინახო... რომ არ დამეკარგოს და გამეფანტოს :)))


:მოცლილის დღიურებიდან:


'When a woman who has much to say says nothing, her silence can be deafening.'

'happiness only real when shared'

'There are meaningful words, useless words, and words that hurt...'

'Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living.'

'
Do, or do not. There is no 'try'.

'The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. '

'Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it or, learn from it.'

'
It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.'

'If you're not willing to risk it all, then you don't want it bad enough. '

'Sometimes we love people so much that we have to be numb to it, because if we actually felt how much we loved them, it would kill us . '

'Forever is a long time and time has a way of changing things. '

'You can't lose someone you never had . '

'Every story has an end, but in life every ending is just a new begining. '

'I don't regret the things I've done, but those I did not do.'

'smiling is my favorite. you make me smile. that makes you my favorite.'

'You can't change what people are.. without destroying who they were.. '

'Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. ' !!

'There are millions of people in this world. But in the end, it all comes down to one.'

'
Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgement. '

'Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake up from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world, and the real one? '

'If you let yourself love a wild thing. You'll end up looking at the sky.' ეს განსაკუთრებულია :) (კაპოტე)

'Live for nothing, or die for something. '

'I need to believe that something extra ordinary is possible... '

'Behind this mask is a man, and behind this man is an idea. Ideas are bullet-proof. '

'If you never give up you can never fail'

'I don't know a lot about anything, but I know a little about practically everything.'

' I want you to be the first boy I ever kiss. ' ( es ise )

' Maybe life's not supposed to make sense.'

'if you're a bird, i'm a bird ' (esec ise )

'There's no place like home.'

'
Pay it forward!'

'
It's not the power of the curse - it's the power you give the curse. '

'would you consider a pride fault or a virtue? '

'My characters shall have, after a little trouble, all that they desire. ' (Jane Austin )

'No sensible woman would demonstrate passion, if the purpose were to attract a husband. '

'I want to be a writer... and a painter... maybe both... I'll write the story and paint the pictures... I don't know. '

'no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. '

'A man has to know his limitations. '

'If they lie to me they don't respect me. If they don't respect me, how can they ever love me?'

'Don't waste your life following some fool's orders.'

'Destiny is the bridge you build to the one you love.'

'love is like the wind. I can't see it, but i can feel it. '

''Charlotte: I just don't know what I'm supposed to be.

Bob: You'll figure that out. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.
''

'Everybody lies'

'
There are never small parts, only small actors.'

'You need to stop swimming in your own mind, that is a dangerous neighborhood that you should not go into alone!'

'
Stupid is as stupid does.'



Smokeeeeeeey ( just for fun ) :)))))

No comments: