Friday, March 20, 2009

'How Deep Is Your Love..'


სიმღერის ამოჩემება ვიცი ხომე..

ამომაჩემდი..

და გისმენ..

გისმენ..

გისმენ..

ყველგან : ქუჩაში, სახლში, გულში, ფიქრში..

ასე ამეფიქრება ხოლმე და ზოგჯერ ტექსტს ვიხსენებ , ჩემთვის ვღიღინებ...

ზუმერადაც დაგაყენე , სხვებმაც რომ მოისმინონ ხოლმე :)

მუსიკა ყურებში-და ყველაფერი ფერადია..

ეს მელოდია მომწონს, და ტემბრი .. რაღაც ღრმა სიმღერაა, ან მე მგონია ასე..

აი ისეთი ..ნანანანანა.........

ეხლაც ჩართული ხარ ..

და

მესმენინები

და

მეგრძნობინები..

ცოტათი მესევდიანები...

ცოტაც მემხიარულები:)

კარგი სიმღერა ხარ :)

მიხარია,რომ

ამოგიჩემე..


:)




I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again
And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave
And its me you need to show
How deep is your love
I really need to learn
cause were living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be

We belong to you and me
I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest darkest hour
You're my saviour when I fall
And you may not think
I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do
And its me you need to show....

No comments: